TideMobile has several methods of connectivity. To choose the best you must take into account two elements:
- efficiency - Number of sent SMS messages per month, instantaneous delivery increases (peaks) per hour, delivery time single SMS
- contents - Type of content sent in the SMS, security and reporting.
Connection methods are:
- SMPP – protocol of TCP \ IP
- XML Tide - Tide Software protocol of a standard SOAP-based webservice
- GET \ POST HTML - a simple call to HTML
The choice of connection in terms of content:
- HTTP and XML encrypted Trusted SSL Certificate
- SMPP - Dedicated VPN tunnels Site This Site.
- HTTP - basic possibilities
- XML - the ability to build complex dynamic packages
- The lack of SMPP, content must be sent in final form.
- The lack of HTTP, eports are available on the side of the interface platform Tide
- XML - high availability reports
- SMPP - reporting service status, other reports available from the platform Tide.